Friday 16 September 2011

Yorkshire; Opinions.

To get opinions for this subject I used survey monkey because i'm from Yorkshire myself so thought that if I was able to see who had answered certain things it might not have been a completely honest answer. It also makes a little easier to analyse the information. 




The countryside seems to be popular with people who have visited/lived in Yorkshire and also Leeds but I think Leeds was mentioned quite a lot because some of the people who answered have only ever been to Leeds so this is all they know. 



The Yorkshire accent also seems quite popular with only one person saying they don't really like it. 



Puddings seem to be commonly linked when the word Yorkshire is brought up and also the symbol for Yorkshire (the rose). I found this quite interesting because I thought tea would be top of the list as this can be found anywhere where as not everyone has tried Yorkshire puddings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment