Monday 19 September 2011

Ipods; Whats popular?

"Have you ever owned an ipod... if so which one(s)?"

Sarah Egan; classic and nano.

Tom Tasane; classic, nano and touch.

Jessica Langford; nano. 

James Tasane; 8GB 4th generation nano and 160GB classic.

Christopher Hardbottle; mini 4GB, classic 80GB and touch 64GB.

Charlie Malcomson; shuffle and touch. 

Helen Fleetham; nano. 

Liam Dowson; 8GB nano 4th generation and 2GB nano 5th generation.

Stacey Alderson; shuffle and touch. 

Max Gregory; touch.

Sadie Thommpson; nano.


Sarah Pritchard; Right, where do I start. I have had all of the 6 generations of iPod Nano's except the 5th one, but I did have 2 of the 3rd ones. I've got one of the new iPod Shuffles, I had an iPod touch for about a month before I bought my iPhone, and if you're counting iPhones as iPods too then I have had 2 of them and mi mam has a 5th generation Nano, as well as one of the classic iPod shuffles. If this helps.


Damien Thompson; Ipod nano... Ipod classic 80gb and also 120 gb... ipod touch... ipod 2g.


Kimberly Alderson; 80GB ipod classic.  


From my results I can see that the classic has been popular with a few people which backs up the idea that it is 'good' and also most people tend to have had more than one ipod to upgrade to a better one once theres becomes 'old'. 


No comments:

Post a Comment